- Formula: C2·H24·N16O8
- Molecular weight: 400.3144
- CAS Registry Number: 38588-35-1
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Enthalpy of phase transition
|Htrs (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|1.926||155.9||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Gannon and Parsonage, 1972|
Entropy of phase transition
|Strs (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|12.4||155.9||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Gannon and Parsonage, 1972|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Gannon and Parsonage, 1972
Gannon, D.J.; Parsonage, N.G., Thermodynamic properties of urea + hydrocarbon adducts from 12 to 300K. The heat capacities and entropies of the adducts of the 1-alkenes C12H24, C14H28, and C18H36, J. Chem. Thermodynam., 1972, 4, 745-753. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Htrs Enthalpy of phase transition Strs Entropy of phase transition
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.