- Formula: C21H30O
- Molecular weight: 298.4623
- CAS Registry Number: 38256-01-8
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||109.0 ± 1.8||kJ/mol||V||Abboud, Jimenez, et al., 1992||ALS|
|subH°||109.0 ± 1.8||kJ/mol||ME||Abboud, Jimenez, et al., 1992||Based on data from 362. - 378.8 K.; AC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|15.7||470.||Victoria García, Isabel Redondo, et al., 1997||AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Abboud, Jimenez, et al., 1992
Abboud, J.-L.; Jimenez, P.; Roux, M.V.; Turrion, C.; Lopez-Mardingo, C.; Sanz, G., Structural effects on the thermochemical properties of carbonyl compounds. II. Enthalpies of combustion, vapour pressures and enthalpies of sublimation, and standard enthalpies of formation in the gaseous phase, of 1-adamantyl methyl ketone and of 1,1'-diadamantyl ketone, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1992, 24, 217-223. [all data]
Victoria García, Isabel Redondo, et al., 1997
Victoria García, M.; Isabel Redondo, M.; Victoria Roux, M., Vibrational spectra and phase transitions in 1,1´-diadamantyl ketone, Faraday Trans., 1997, 93, 15, 2509-2513, https://doi.org/10.1039/a701658a . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fusH Enthalpy of fusion subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.