- Formula: C2H6Si
- Molecular weight: 58.1545
- CAS Registry Number: 38063-40-0
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Michael M. Meot-Ner (Mautner) and Sharon G. Lias
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ C2H6Si = ( C2H6Si)
By formula: Fe+ + C2H6Si = (Fe+ C2H6Si)
|rH°||63. ± 8.||kcal/mol||ICR||Jacobson and Bakhtiar, 1993||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Jacobson and Bakhtiar, 1993
Jacobson, D.B.; Bakhtiar, R., Generation, Characterization and Properties of Iron-Silylene and Iron-Sylene Cationic Complexes in the Gas Phase, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1993, 115, 23, 10830, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00076a046 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.