- Formula: C5F10
- Molecular weight: 250.0375
- CAS Registry Number: 376-87-4
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Tboil||302.||K||N/A||Lazerte, Hals, et al., 1953||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
C5F10 + = C5Cl2F10
By formula: C5F10 + Cl2 = C5Cl2F10
|rH°||-190.8 ± 1.7||kJ/mol||Cm||Lacher, Kianpour, et al., 1957||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Lazerte, Hals, et al., 1953
Lazerte, J.D.; Hals, L.J.; Ried, T.S.; Smith, G.H., Pyrolyses of the Salts of the Perfluoro Carboxylic Acids, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1953, 75, 4525. [all data]
Lacher, Kianpour, et al., 1957
Lacher, J.R.; Kianpour, A.; Park, J.D., Reaction heats of organic halogen compounds. VIII. The heats of chlorination of perfluorinated butene-1 pentene-1 and isobutene, J. Phys. Chem., 1957, 61, 584-586. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.