- Formula: C4F7N
- Molecular weight: 195.0383
- CAS Registry Number: 375-00-8
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
B - John E. Bartmess
M - Michael M. Meot-Ner (Mautner) and Sharon G. Lias
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ C4F7N = ( C4F7N)
By formula: F- + C4F7N = (F- C4F7N)
|rH°||129. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||IMRE||Larson and McMahon, 1985||gas phase; B,M|
|rS°||100.||J/mol*K||N/A||Larson and McMahon, 1985||gas phase; switching reaction,Thermochemical ladder(F-)H2O, Entropy change calculated or estimated; Arshadi, Yamdagni, et al., 1970; M|
|rG°||98.7 ± 8.4||kJ/mol||IMRE||Larson and McMahon, 1985||gas phase; B,M|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Larson and McMahon, 1985
Larson, J.W.; McMahon, T.B., Fluoride and chloride affinities of the main group oxides, fluorides, oxofluorides, and alkyls. Quantitative scales of lewis acidities from ICR halide exchange equilibria, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1985, 107, 766. [all data]
Arshadi, Yamdagni, et al., 1970
Arshadi, M.; Yamdagni, R.; Kebarle, P., Hydration of Halide Negative Ions in the Gas Phase. II. Comparison of Hydration Energies for the Alkali Positive and Halide Negative Ions, J. Phys. Chem., 1970, 74, 7, 1475, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100702a014 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions rS° Entropy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.