- Formula: C5H6O2
- Molecular weight: 98.0999
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NIZKVZYBUGUDTI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 36781-65-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
2 + =
By formula: 2H2 + C5H6O2 = C5H10O2
|rH°||-275. ± 5.0||kJ/mol||Chyd||Flitcroft and Skinner, 1958||liquid phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Flitcroft and Skinner, 1958
Flitcroft, T.L.; Skinner, H.A., Heats of hydrogenation Part 2.-Acetylene derivatives, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1958, 54, 47-53. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.