- Formula: C9H10S
- Molecular weight: 150.241
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BWRWWBWZSDMTFX-FPLPWBNLSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 35822-50-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|8.75||PE||Bock, Wagner, et al., 1972||Vertical value|
|7.75||PE||Bock and Wagner, 1972||Vertical value|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Due to licensing restrictions, this spectrum cannot be downloaded.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||TNO Volatile Compounds in Food - Chemical Concepts|
|NIST MS number||250137|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Bock, Wagner, et al., 1972
Bock, H.; Wagner, G.; Kroner, J., Photoelektronenspektren und molekuleigenschaften, XIV. Die delokalisation des schwefel-elektronenpaar in CH3S-substituierten aromaten, Chem. Ber., 1972, 105, 3850. [all data]
Bock and Wagner, 1972
Bock, H.; Wagner, G., Electron lone pairs in organic sulfides and disulfides, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 1972, 11, 119. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.