- Formula: C9H11Br
- Molecular weight: 199.088
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WSFSJXBURLJOFD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3575-19-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||13.9||kcal/mol||CGC||Krasnykh, Vasiltsova, et al., 2002|
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: HBr + C9H10 = C9H11Br
|rH°||-15.2 ± 1.3||kcal/mol||Cm||Nesterova, Kovzel, et al., 1977||liquid phase; Hydrobromination|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Krasnykh, Vasiltsova, et al., 2002
Krasnykh, Eugen L.; Vasiltsova, Tatiana V.; Verevkin, Sergey P.; Heintz, Andreas, Vapor Pressures and Enthalpies of Vaporization of Benzyl Halides and Benzyl Ethers, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 2002, 47, 6, 1372-1378, https://doi.org/10.1021/je020034h . [all data]
Nesterova, Kovzel, et al., 1977
Nesterova, T.N.; Kovzel, E.N.; Karaseva, S.Ya.; Rozhnov, A.M., Heats of reaction of the hydrohalogenation of styrene and «alpha»-methylstyrene, Vses. Konf. Kalorim. Rasshir. Tezisy Dokl. 7th, 1977, 1, 132. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.