- Formula: C2H2F3I
- Molecular weight: 209.9370
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RKOUFQLNMRAACI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 353-83-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,2,2-Trifluoroethyl iodide; CF3CH2I; 2-Iodo-1,1,1-trifluoroethane; Trifluoroethyl iodide; 1H,1H-Perfluoroethyl iodide; Ethane, 1,1,1-trifluoro-2-iodo-; 1,1,1-trifluoroiodoethane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|9.998||S||Boschi and Salahub, 1972||LLK|
|10.00 ± 0.01||PI||Watanabe, Nakayama, et al., 1962||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Boschi and Salahub, 1972
Boschi, R.A.; Salahub, D.R., The far ultra-violet spectra of some branched chain iodo-alkanes, iodo-cycloalkanes, fluoro-iodoalkanes and iodo-alkenes, Mol. Phys., 1972, 24, 735. [all data]
Watanabe, Nakayama, et al., 1962
Watanabe, K.; Nakayama, T.; Mottl, J., Ionization potentials of some molecules, J. Quant. Spectry. Radiative Transfer, 1962, 2, 369. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.