- Formula: C8H20N2OS
- Molecular weight: 192.322
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BVVRZSKVUVJJAJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 33641-61-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Tetraethyl sulphurous diamide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ 2 = 4 +
By formula: C8H20N2OS + 2C4H12ClN = 4C4H11N + Cl2OS
|rH°||90.7 ± 1.0||kcal/mol||Cm||Claydon and Mortimer, 1962||liquid phase; Reanalyzed by Cox and Pilcher, 1970, Original value = 93.9 ± 1.0 kcal/mol|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Claydon and Mortimer, 1962
Claydon, A.P.; Mortimer, C.T., Heats of formation and bond energies. Part VIII. Diethylaminotrimethylsilane, NN'-dithiodiethylamine, NN'-thionylbisdiethylamine, and NN'-sulphurylbisdiethylamine, J. Chem. Soc., 1962, 3212-3216. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds, Academic Press, New York, 1970, 1-636. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.