- Formula: FeI
- Molecular weight: 182.749
- CAS Registry Number: 33019-21-5
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
View reactions leading to FeI+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|7.8 ± 0.5||DER||Grade and Rosinger, 1984||LBLHLM|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Grade and Rosinger, 1984
Grade, M.; Rosinger, W., A mass spectrometric investigation of iron(II)-iodide, Ber. Bunsen-Ges. Phys. Chem., 1984, 88, 767. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.