- Formula: C11H19N
- Molecular weight: 165.2753
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KPVMGWQGPJULFL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2981-10-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Piperidine, 1-(1-cyclohexen-1-yl)-; N-(1-Cyclohexenyl)piperidine; 1-(1-Cyclohexen-1-yl)piperidine; 1-(1-Cyclohexenyl)piperidine; 1-Cyclohexen-1-ylpiperidine; 1-Piperidino-1-cyclohexene; 1-Piperidinocyclohexene; 1-Piperidinylcyclohexene; 1-(Cyclohex-1-enyl)piperidine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°liquid||-99.83||kJ/mol||Ccb||Prochazka, Krestanova, et al., 1970|
|cH°liquid||-6944.2 ± 5.6||kJ/mol||Ccb||Prochazka, Krestanova, et al., 1970|
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|7.54||PE||Muller, Previdoli, et al., 1981||Vertical value; LLK|
|7.50 ± 0.05||PE||Domelsmith and Houk, 1977||Vertical value; LLK|
|7.44 ± 0.03||PE||Colonna, Distefano, et al., 1975||Vertical value; LLK|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Gas phase ion energetics data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
|NIST MS number||343537|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Prochazka, Krestanova, et al., 1970
Prochazka, M.; Krestanova, V.; Palecek, M.; Pecka, K., The heats of formation of some enamines, Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun., 1970, 35, 3813-3817. [all data]
Muller, Previdoli, et al., 1981
Muller, K.; Previdoli, F.; Desilvestro, H., 246. Enamines. II. A theoretical and photoelectron spectroscopic study of the molecular and electronic structure of aliphatic enamines, Helv. Chim. Acta, 1981, 64, 2497. [all data]
Domelsmith and Houk, 1977
Domelsmith, L.N.; Houk, K.N., Photoelectron spectra of cyclopentanone and cyclohexanone enamines, Tetrahedron Lett., 1977, 23, 1981. [all data]
Colonna, Distefano, et al., 1975
Colonna, F.P.; Distefano, G.; Pignataro, S.; Pitacco, G.; Valentin, E., Ionization energies of some amines and enamines and an estimation of their relative basicity in gaseous phase, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 2, 1975, 71, 1572. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°liquid Enthalpy of combustion of liquid at standard conditions fH°liquid Enthalpy of formation of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.