- Formula: C6H12N2
- Molecular weight: 112.1729
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IMNIMPAHZVJRPE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 280-57-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,4-Diazabicyclo[2.2.2]octane; Bicyclo[2.2.2]-1,4-diazaoctane; D 33LV; Dabco; Dabco 33LV; N,N'-endo-Ethylenepiperazine; 1,4-Diaza[2.2.2]bicyclooctane; 1,4-Ethylenepiperazine; Dabco R-8020; Dabco S-25; Dabco crystalline; TEDA-L33; Tegoamin 33; Texacat TD-33; Bicyclo[2.2.2]octane, 1,4-diaza-; Dabco Crystal; NSC 56362; TED; TEDA; Texacat TD 100; 1,4-diazabicyclooctane; 1,4 Diazabicyclo (2,2,2)octane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
Condensed Phase Spectrum
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Notice: Except where noted, spectra from this collection were measured on dispersive instruments, often in carefully selected solvents, and hence may differ in detail from measurements on FTIR instruments or in other chemical environments. More information on the manner in which spectra in this collection were collected can be found here.
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||WESTERN REGIONAL RES. USDA|
|Source reference||COBLENTZ NO. 05852|
|State||SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 4000-1200, 10% CS2 FOR 1200-450 CM-1) VS SOLVENT|
|Instrument||CARY 90 (GRATING)|
|Instrument parameters||ORDER CHANGES: 3000, 2000, 1200 CM-1|
|Path length||0.010 CM, AND 0.011 CM|
|Data processing||DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.