- Formula: C15H30O
- Molecular weight: 226.3981
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XGQJZNCFDLXSIJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2765-11-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 1-Pentadecanal; n-Pentadecanal
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Stabilwax||Innowax||CP-Wax 52CB||Stabilwax|
|Column length (m)||60.||50.||30.||60.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.2||0.32||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||0.5||0.25||0.25|
|Heat rate (K/min)||3.||2.||4.||3.|
|Initial hold (min)||5.||1.||5.|
|Final hold (min)||10.||60.||10.|
|Reference||Cros, Vandanjon, et al., 2007||Bendimerad and Bendiab, 2005||Rohloff and Bones, 2005||Cros, Vandanjon, et al., 2003|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Cros, Vandanjon, et al., 2007
Cros, S.; Vandanjon, L.; Jaouen, P.; Bourseau, P., Processing of Industrial Mussel Cooking Juices by Reverse Osmotis: Pollution Abatement and Aromas Recovery, 2007, retrieved from title of Internet file: [imstec064]. [all data]
Bendimerad and Bendiab, 2005
Bendimerad, N.; Bendiab, S.A.T., Composition and antibacterial activity of Pseudocytisus integrifolius (Salisb.) essential oil from Algeria, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2005, 53, 8, 2947-2952, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf047937u . [all data]
Rohloff and Bones, 2005
Rohloff, J.; Bones, A.M., Volatile profiling of Arabidopsis thaliana - Putative olfactory compounds in plant communication, Phytochemistry, 2005, 66, 16, 1941-1955, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phytochem.2005.06.021 . [all data]
Cros, Vandanjon, et al., 2003
Cros, S.; Vandanjon, L.; Jaouen, P.; Bourseau, P., IMSTEC'03 Conference Proceedings, Processing of industrial mussel cooking juices by reverse osmosis: pollution abatement and aromas recovery, Universoty of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 2003, 6. [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.