- Formula: C5H9NO
- Molecular weight: 99.1311
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XUWHAWMETYGRKB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 27154-43-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: piperidone
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Kenneth Kroenlein director
|Ttriple||342.300||K||N/A||Kolesov, Paukov, et al., 1962||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.01 K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Supelcowax-10||2095.||Chung, Fung, et al., 2005||60. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, 35. C @ 5. min, 6. K/min, 195. C @ 60. min|
|Capillary||Supelcowax-10||2124.||Chung, 1999||60. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, He, 35. C @ 5. min, 2. K/min, 195. C @ 90. min|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Kolesov, Paukov, et al., 1962
Kolesov, V.P.; Paukov, I.E.; Skuratov, S.M., Free energy change in the polymerizations of lactams under standard conditions chloride), Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1962, 36, 770. [all data]
Chung, Fung, et al., 2005
Chung, H.Y.; Fung, P.K.; Kim, J.-S., Aroma impact components in commercial plain sufu, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2005, 53, 5, 1684-1691, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf048617d . [all data]
Chung, H.Y., Volatile components in fermented soybean (Glycine max) curds, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1999, 47, 7, 2690-2696, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf981166a . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas Chromatography, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Ttriple Triple point temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.