- Formula: C2HF
- Molecular weight: 44.0277
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IAWCIZWLKMTPLL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2713-09-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Fluoroacetylene; Acetylene, fluoro-; Monofluoroacetylene; HC«equiv»CF; Fluoroethyne; C2HF
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Takehiko Shimanouchi
Symmetry: C Symmetry Number = 1
|Species||type of mode||Value||Rating||Value||Phase||Value||Phase|
|«sigma»+||1||CH str||3355||B||3355 VS||gas|
|«sigma»+||2||CC str||2255||B||2255 VS||gas|
|«sigma»+||3||CF str||1055||B||1055 VS||gas|
|«pi»||4||CH bend||578||B||578 VS||gas|
|«pi»||5||CCF bend||367||B||367 M||gas|
Source: Shimanouchi, 1972
|B||1~3 cm-1 uncertainty|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Shimanouchi, T., Tables of Molecular Vibrational Frequencies Consolidated Volume I, National Bureau of Standards, 1972, 1-160. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.