NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Monomer Formula: C11H16Si
- Monomer Molecular weight: 176.3302
- CAS Registry Number: 26715-68-4
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
|S°solid,1 bar||294.0||J/mol*K||N/A||Lebedev, Lebedev, et al., 1981||glass phase; Highly elastic state.|
|S°solid,1 bar||294.0||J/mol*K||N/A||Lebedev, Lebedev, et al., 1979||glass phase|
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|310.5||298.15||Lebedev, Lebedev, et al., 1981||glass phase; T = 5 to 330 K. Highly elastic state.|
|310.5||298.15||Lebedev, Lebedev, et al., 1979||glass phase; T = 9 to 330 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Lebedev, Lebedev, et al., 1981
Lebedev, B.V.; Lebedev, N.K.; Khotimskii, V.S.; Durgar'yan, S.G.; Nametkin, N.S., Thermodynamics of polymerization of vinylorganosilanes, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 1981, SSSR 259, 629-633. [all data]
Lebedev, Lebedev, et al., 1979
Lebedev, N.K.; Lebedev, B.V.; Khotimskii, V.S.; Durgar'yan, S.G., The calorimetric study of vinylbenzyldimethylsilane, polyvinylbenzyldimethylsilane and the process of vinylbenzyldimethylsilane polymerization in the region 9 to 330 K, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser., 1979, A 21, 1031-1036. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid S°solid,1 bar Entropy of solid at standard conditions (1 bar)
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.