- Formula: C15H22
- Molecular weight: 202.3352
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NOMKXIVITNLMHM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 26460-76-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
DRB - Donald R. Burgess, Jr.
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||80.63||kJ/mol||V||Clark, Knox, et al., 1979||Gas flow technique for Hs,see Clark, Knox, et al., 1975; ALS|
|subH°||80.7||kJ/mol||N/A||Clark, Knox, et al., 1979||DRB|
Enthalpy of sublimation
|subH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|80.7 ± 0.4||321.||TSGC||Clark, Knox, et al., 1975, 2||Based on data from 310. - 333. K.; AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Clark, Knox, et al., 1979
Clark, T.; Knox, T.M.O.; McKervey, M.A.; Mackle, H.; Rooney, J.J., Thermochemistry of bridged-ring substances. Enthalpies of formation of some diamondoid hydrocarbons and of perhydroquinacene. Comparisons with data from empirical force field calculations, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1979, 101, 2404-2410. [all data]
Clark, Knox, et al., 1975
Clark, T.; Knox, T.M.; Mackle, H.; McKervey, M.A.; Rooney, J.J., Calorimetric evaluation of enthalpies of formation of some bridged-ring hydrocarbons. Comparison with data from empirical force field calculations., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1975, 97, 3835-3836. [all data]
Clark, Knox, et al., 1975, 2
Clark, Timothy; Knox, Trevor; Mackle, Henry; McKervey, M. Anthony; Rooney, John J., Heats of sublimation of some cage hydrocarbons by a temperature scanning technique, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1, 1975, 71, 0, 2107, https://doi.org/10.1039/f19757102107 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH Enthalpy of sublimation subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.