- Formula: C18H10O2
- Molecular weight: 258.2708
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LHMRXAIRPKSGDE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2498-66-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzanthracene-7,12-dione; Benzanthraquinone; Benz[a]anthra-7,12-quinone; Benz[a]anthracene-7,12-quinone; C.I. 59000; Sirius Yellow G; 1,2-Benzanthraquinone; 1,2-Benzo-9,10-anthraquinone; 1,2-Benzoanthraquinone; NSC 7961; Benza(a)anthraquinone; 7,12-Benz[a]anthracenequinone; Benz[a]anthraquinone; Benz[a]anthraquinone-7,12; Benzo[a]anthracene-7,12-dione
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||DB-5||HP Ultra 2||BP-5|
|Column length (m)||30.||25.||25.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.20||0.32|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||0.33|
|Program||not specified||60 0C (2 min) 4 0C/min -> 230 0C 3 0C/min -> 320 0C (6 min)||XX C X C/min -> 170 C 40 C/min -> 300 C (5 min); Check the values XX and X (bad xerox copy)|
|Reference||Lundstedt, Haglund, et al., 2003||zu Reckendorf, 2000||Kelly, Bartle, et al., 1992|
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Lundstedt, Haglund, et al., 2003
Lundstedt, S.; Haglund, P.; Öberg, L., Degradation and formation of polycyclic aromatic compounds during bioslurry treatment of an aged gasworks soil, Environ. Toxicol. Chem., 2003, 22, 7, 1413-1420, https://doi.org/10.1002/etc.5620220701 . [all data]
zu Reckendorf, 2000
zu Reckendorf, R.M., Phenyl-substituted polycyclic aromatic compounds as intermediate products during pyrolitic reactions involving coal tars, pitches and related materials, Chromatographia, 2000, 52, 1/2, 67-76, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02490795 . [all data]
Kelly, Bartle, et al., 1992
Kelly, G.W.; Bartle, K.D.; Clifford, A.A.; Robinson, R.E., Application of coupled LC-GC to the analysis of the polar fraction of diesel particulate matter, J. Hi. Res. Chromatogr., 1992, 15, 8, 526-530, https://doi.org/10.1002/jhrc.1240150808 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.