- Formula: AlN
- Molecular weight: 40.9882
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PIGFYZPCRLYGLF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 24304-00-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Aluminum nitride
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Constants of diatomic molecules
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Klaus P. Huber and Gerhard H. Herzberg
Data collected through December, 1975
|State||electronic state and / or symmetry symbol|
|Te||minimum electronic energy (cm-1)|
|ωe||vibrational constant – first term (cm-1)|
|ωexe||vibrational constant – second term (cm-1)|
|ωeye||vibrational constant – third term (cm-1)|
|Be||rotational constant in equilibrium position (cm-1)|
|αe||rotational constant – first term (cm-1)|
|γe||rotation-vibration interaction constant (cm-1)|
|De||centrifugal distortion constant (cm-1)|
|βe||rotational constant – first term, centrifugal force (cm-1)|
|re||internuclear distance (Å)|
|Trans.||observed transition(s) corresponding to electronic state|
|ν00||position of 0-0 band (units noted in table)|
|A 3i||1||[0.5811] 2 3||[0.00000139]||[1.7739]||A X V||19727.37 Z|
|(X) 3i||0 4 5||[746.93] Z||0.5730 2||0.0056||[0.00000136]||1.7864|
|1||A0 = -23.0|
|2||All lines in the 32 - 32 and high J lines in the 30 - 31 subbands are broad (~0.15 cm-1), probably on account of unresolved nuclear hyperfine structure.|
|3||Predissociation near J=48.|
|4||A0 = -33.0, A1= -34.5.|
|5||Not certain that this is the ground state.|
Go To: Top, Constants of diatomic molecules, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Constants of diatomic molecules, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.