- Formula: F3PS
- Molecular weight: 120.034
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FDYJNMHGRBMQLJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2404-52-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: F- + F3PS = (F- F3PS)
|rH°||201. ± 38.||kJ/mol||IMRB||Rhyne and Dillard, 1971||gas phase; Fluoride Affinity: between SF4, SF5. Original value 32±10, now altered with new aff.|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Rhyne and Dillard, 1971
Rhyne, T.C.; Dillard, J.G., Reactions of gaseous inorganic negative ions: III. SF6- with POF3 and PSF3, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1971, 7, 371. [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.