Phosphoric acid, dimethyl 3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl ester
- Formula: C9H12NO6P
- Molecular weight: 261.1684
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MJNAIAPNXYJWCT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2255-17-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Accothion O-analog; BAY 42247; m-Cresol, 4-Nitro-, dimethyl phosphate; Dimethyl 4-nitro-m-tolyl phosphate; Fenitrooxon; Fenitrooxone; Fenitrothion oxon; Fenitrothion oxygen analog; Metaoxon; Oxo-Sumithion; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl 4-nitro-m-tolyl ester; Sumioxon; Sumioxone; O,O-Dimethyl O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl)phosphate; Fenitroxon; 3-Methyl-4-nitrophenyl dimethyl phosphate; Fenitrothion O-analog; 3-Methyldimethylparaoxon; O,O-Dimethyl O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl)phosphorate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.