Butane, 2,3-dichloro-, (R*,R*)-(.+/-.)-
- Formula: C4H8Cl2
- Molecular weight: 127.012
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RMISVOPUIFJTEO-IMJSIDKUSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2211-67-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Butane, 2,3-dichloro-, (.+/-.)-; (.+/-.)-2,3-Dichlorobutane; DL-2,3-Dichlorobutane; racemic-2,3-Dichlorobutane; threo-2,3-Dichlorobutane
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|vapH°||9.49||kcal/mol||C||He, An, et al., 1993||AC|
|vapH°||9.50 ± 0.01||kcal/mol||V||He, An, et al., 1993, 2||ALS|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
He, An, et al., 1993
He, J.; An, X.; Hu, R., Measurements of enthalpies of formation of 2,3-dichlorobutane in gaseous state, Huaxue Xuebao, 1993, 51, 11, 1059. [all data]
He, An, et al., 1993, 2
He, J.; An, X.-W.; Hu, R.-H., Measurements of enthalpies of formation of 2,3-dichlorobutane in gaseous state, Acta Chim. Sin., 1993, 51, 1059-1065. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.