- Formula: C3H4N4O
- Molecular weight: 112.0901
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KMCGTSTVKNCNQQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 21565-41-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = +
By formula: C3H4N4O + H2O = CH2N4 + C2H4O2
|rH°||-43.1 ± 0.4||kJ/mol||Cm||Wadso, 1960||solid phase; Heat of hydrolysis|
+ = +
By formula: C3H4N4O + C6H7N = C8H9NO + CH2N4
|rH°||-84.6 ± 0.3||kJ/mol||Cm||Wadso, 1962||solid phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Wadso, I., Heats of hydrolysis of N-acetylated imidazole, 1,2,4-triazole and tetrazole, Acta Chem. Scand., 1960, 14, 903-908. [all data]
Wadso, I., Heats of aminolysis and hydrolysis of some N-acetyl compounds and of acetic anhydride, Acta Chem. Scand., 1962, 16, 471-478. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.