- Formula: C8H20O4P2PdS4
- Molecular weight: 476.87
- CAS Registry Number: 21312-72-1
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LL - Sharon G. Lias and Joel F. Liebman
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|7.7||PE||Ciliberto, Di Bella, et al., 1990||LL|
|7.90 ± 0.05||PE||Maier and Sweigart, 1976||LLK|
|8.0||PE||Ciliberto, Di Bella, et al., 1990||Vertical value; LL|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Ciliberto, Di Bella, et al., 1990
Ciliberto, E.; Di Bella, S.; Fragala, I., Electronic structures of transition-metal four-cooridinated complexes. Part 3. Theoretical AB initio and ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy study of nickel(II). Palladium(II), and platinum(II) bis (O,O-diethyl dithiophosphate) square-planar complexes, J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans., 1990, 849. [all data]
Maier and Sweigart, 1976
Maier, J.P.; Sweigart, D.A., Ultraviolet photoelectron spectra of nickel, palladium, and platinum diethyl dithiophosphate complexes, Inorg. Chem., 1976, 15, 1989. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.