- Formula: C23H20O
- Molecular weight: 312.4043
- CAS Registry Number: 2115-19-7
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|ΔfH°solid||160.5||kJ/mol||Ccb||Landrieu and Blatt, 1924|
|ΔcH°solid||-12730.||kJ/mol||Ccb||Landrieu and Blatt, 1924||Corresponding ΔfHºsolid = 820. kJ/mol (simple calculation by NIST; no Washburn corrections)|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Landrieu and Blatt, 1924
Landrieu, P.; Blatt, H., Thermochemical study of diphenylphenylethinylcarbinol and its derivatives, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., 1924, 35, 1424-1236. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
ΔcH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions ΔfH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.