- Formula: C7H8
- Molecular weight: 92.1384
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OSBSXTGABLIDRX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 20679-59-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: C7H8 = C7H8
|rH°||-24. ± 3.||kcal/mol||Cm||Bartmess and Griffith, 1990||gas phase; Gas phase acidity|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Bartmess and Griffith, 1990
Bartmess, J.E.; Griffith, S.S., Tautomerization energetics of benzoannelated toluenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1990, 112, 2931-2936. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.