- Formula: C16H10
- Molecular weight: 202.2506
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JDPAVWAQGBGGHD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 202-03-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, NIST Free Links, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Glushko Thermocenter, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Constant pressure heat capacity of gas
|Cp,gas (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|41.60||50.||Dorofeeva O.V., 1989||These statistically calculated values were obtained using force field approximation for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to estimate the needed vibrational frequencies (see also [ Dorofeeva O.V., 1986, Moiseeva N.F., 1990]). These functions are reproduced in the reference book [ Frenkel M., 1994].|
|203.0 ± 1.5||298.15|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, NIST Free Links, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||DB-5MS||341.5||Aracil, Font, et al., 2005||Column length: 60. m; Column diameter: 0.25 mm; Program: not specified|
|Capillary||DB-5MS||344.2||Aracil, Font, et al., 2005||Column length: 60. m; Column diameter: 0.25 mm; Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Gas Chromatography, NIST Free Links, Notes
Dorofeeva O.V., 1989
Dorofeeva O.V., Thermodynamic Properties of Gaseous Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Containing Five-Membered Rings. Institute for High Temperatures, USSR Academy of Sciences, Preprint No.1-263 (in Russian), Moscow, 1989. [all data]
Dorofeeva O.V., 1986
Dorofeeva O.V., On calculation of thermodynamic properties of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, Thermochim. Acta, 1986, 102, 59-66. [all data]
Moiseeva N.F., 1990
Moiseeva N.F., Group additivity scheme for calculating the chemical thermodynamic properties of gaseous polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons containing five-membered rings, Thermochim. Acta, 1990, 168, 179-186. [all data]
Frenkel M., 1994
Frenkel M., Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds in the Gas State, Vol. I, II, Thermodynamics Research Center, College Station, Texas, 1994, 1994. [all data]
Aracil, Font, et al., 2005
Aracil, I.; Font, R.; Conesa, J.A., Semivolatile and volatile compounds from the pyrolysis and combustion of polyvinyl chloride, J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis, 2005, 74, 1-2, 465-478, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaap.2004.09.008 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Gas Chromatography, NIST Free Links, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,gas Constant pressure heat capacity of gas
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.