- Formula: C6H12O2
- Molecular weight: 116.1583
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BHNCZRFXNHVDDT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 19752-88-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: H2 + C6H10O2 = C6H12O2
|rH°||-23.11 ± 0.14||kcal/mol||Chyd||Allinger, Glaser, et al., 1981||liquid phase; solvent: Hexane|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Allinger, Glaser, et al., 1981
Allinger, N.L.; Glaser, J.A.; Davis, H.E., Heats of hydrogenation of some vinyl ethers and related compounds, J. Org. Chem., 1981, 46, 658-661. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.