- Formula: C15H24
- Molecular weight: 204.3511
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JSNRRGGBADWTMC-NTCAYCPXSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 18794-84-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 1,6,10-Dodecatriene, 7,11-dimethyl-3-methylene-, (E)-; 7,11-Dimethyl-3-methylene-1,6,10-dodecatriene, trans; «beta»-Farnesene (E); «beta»-trans-Farnesene; Farnesene (E, «beta»); t-«beta»-Farnesene; trans-«beta»-Farnesene; (6E)-7,11-Dimethyl-3-methylene-1,6,10-dodecatriene; 502-60-3; (E)-«beta»-Farnesene; «beta»-Farnesene; beta-(E)-Farnesene; 7,11-Dimethyl-3-methylene-1,6,10-dodecatriene; trans-«beta»-farnesen; (E)-7,11-dimethyl-3-methylenedodeca-1,6,10-triene
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||72.5||kJ/mol||GC||Hoskovec, Grygarová, et al., 2005||Based on data from 363. - 473. K.|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Mark Whitten, Florida Museum of Natural History, U. of Florida|
|NIST MS number||141111|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Hoskovec, Grygarová, et al., 2005
Hoskovec, Michal; Grygarová, Dana; Cvacka, Josef; Streinz, Ludvík; Zima, Jirí; Verevkin, Sergey P.; Koutek, Bohumír, Determining the vapour pressures of plant volatiles from gas chromatographic retention data, Journal of Chromatography A, 2005, 1083, 1-2, 161-172, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2005.06.006 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.