- Formula: C30H30F21NdO6
- Molecular weight: 1029.764
- CAS Registry Number: 17978-76-6
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of sublimation
|subH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference|
|155.2 ± 2.9||387. - 402.||ME||Swain and Karraker, 1971|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Swain and Karraker, 1971
Swain, H.A.; Karraker, D.G., Vapor pressure of some tris-(Heptafluorodimethyloctanediono) lanthanide(III) chelates, Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, 1971, 33, 9, 2851-2856, https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1902(71)80046-5 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH Enthalpy of sublimation
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.