2(4H)-Benzofuranone, 5,6,7,7a-tetrahydro-4,4,7a-trimethyl-, (R)-
- Formula: C11H16O2
- Molecular weight: 180.2435
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IMKHDCBNRDRUEB-NSHDSACASA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 17092-92-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 2(4H)-Benzofuranone, 5,6,7,7a-tetrahydro-4,4,7a-trimethyl-; Actinidiolide, dihydro-; NSC 357087; Dihydroactinidiolide; 4,4,7a-Trimethyl-5,6,7,7a-tetrahydro-1-benzofuran-2(4H)-one, (R)-; 5,6,7,7a-Tetrahydro-4,4-7a-trimethyl-2-(4H)-benzofuranone; (R)-4,4,7a-Trimethyl-5,6,7,7a-tetrahydrobenzofuran-2(4H)-one; 38273-56-2; dihydroactindiolide; 5,6,7,7a-Tetrahydro-4,4-7a-trimethyl-2-(4H)-benzofuranone (dihydroactinidiolide)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.32||0.32|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||0.25|
|Program||40C (3min) => 5C/min => 160C (2min) => 10C/min => 280C (10min)||40C(3min) => 2C/min => 100C => 4C/min => 220C (7min)|
|Reference||Radulescu, Chiliment, et al., 2004||Borse, Jagan Mohan Rao, et al., 2002|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Radulescu, Chiliment, et al., 2004
Radulescu, V.; Chiliment, S.; Oprea, E., Capillary gas chromatography-mass spectrometry of volatile and semi-volatile compounds of Salvia officinalis, J. Chromatogr. A, 2004, 1027, 1-2, 121-126, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2003.11.046 . [all data]
Borse, Jagan Mohan Rao, et al., 2002
Borse, B.B.; Jagan Mohan Rao, L.; Nagalakshmi, S.; Krishnamurthy, N., Fingerprint of black teas from India: identification of the regio-specific characteristics, Food Chem., 2002, 79, 4, 419-424, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0308-8146(02)00191-7 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.