- Formula: C5HMnO5
- Molecular weight: 195.9965
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SKOPWNLHPUYPLV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 16972-33-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|fH°gas||-739.6 ± 9.4||kJ/mol||Review||Martinho Simões||The enthalpy of formation relies on -911.6 ± 5.0 kJ/mol for the enthalpy of formation of Mn(CO)5(I)(cr)|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Martinho Simões, J.A., Private communication (see http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/om/). [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.