Lutetium ion (1+)
- Formula: Lu+
- Molecular weight: 174.9663
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PMOFDMUFYSDXHW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 16887-05-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Lu+
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert C. Dunbar
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = ( )
By formula: Lu+ + CH3 = (Lu+ CH3)
|rH°||190. ± 20.||kJ/mol||CIDT||Sunderlin and Armentrout, 1989|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Sunderlin and Armentrout, 1989
Sunderlin, L.S.; Armentrout, P.B., Periodic Trends in Chemical Reactivity: Reactions of Sc+, Y+, La+, and Lu+ with Methane and Ethane, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1989, 111, 11, 3845, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00193a015 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.