- Formula: FHo
- Molecular weight: 183.92872
- CAS Registry Number: 16087-66-4
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
View reactions leading to FHo+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|6.0 ± 0.5||EI||Balducci, Capalbi, et al., 1969||RDSH|
|6.1 ± 0.3||EI||Zmbov and Margrave, 1966||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Balducci, Capalbi, et al., 1969
Balducci, G.; Capalbi, A.; DeMaria, G.; Guido, M., Thermodynamics of rare-earth-carbon systems. II.The holmium-carbon and dysprosium-carbon systems, J. Chem. Phys., 1969, 51, 2871. [all data]
Zmbov and Margrave, 1966
Zmbov, K.F.; Margrave, J.L., Mass spectrometric studies at high temperatures. XII.Stabilities of dysprosium, holmium, and erbium subfluorides, J. Phys. Chem., 1966, 70, 3379. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.