- Formula: C10H11NO2
- Molecular weight: 177.1998
- CAS Registry Number: 1563-87-7
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|subH°||21.5 ± 0.2||kcal/mol||C||Wadsö, Borgen, et al., 1965||See also Cox and Pilcher, 1970.; AC|
|subH°||21.5 ± 0.2||kcal/mol||C||Wadso, 1965||ALS|
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = C10H11NO2 +
By formula: C8H9NO + C2H4O2 = C10H11NO2 + H2O
|rH°||10.88 ± 0.07||kcal/mol||Cm||Wadso, 1965||solid phase; Heat of hydrolysis|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Wadsö, Borgen, et al., 1965
Wadsö, Ingemar; Borgen, Gerd L.; Sørensen, Georg Ole; Olsen, Gert; Jansen, Gert, Thermochemical Properties of Diacetamide, N-Butyldiacetamide and N-Phenyldiacetamide., Acta Chem. Scand., 1965, 19, 1079-1087, https://doi.org/10.3891/acta.chem.scand.19-1079 . [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds, Academic Press Inc., London, 1970, 643. [all data]
Wadso, I., Thermochemical properties of diacetimide, N-butyldiacetimide and N-phenyldiacetimide, Acta Chem. Scand., 1965, 19, 1079-1087. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.