- Formula: C9H16O2Si
- Molecular weight: 184.3076
- CAS Registry Number: 156329-89-4
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
C9H15O2Si- + = C9H16O2Si
By formula: C9H15O2Si- + H+ = C9H16O2Si
|rH°||1435. ± 8.8||kJ/mol||G+TS||Adcock, Baran, et al., 2005||gas phase; Entropy of acidity reassigned at 24 eu; authors did not take symmetry changes into account|
|rG°||1405. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||CIDC||Adcock, Baran, et al., 2005||gas phase; Entropy of acidity reassigned at 24 eu; authors did not take symmetry changes into account|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Adcock, Baran, et al., 2005
Adcock, W.; Baran, Y.; Filippi, A.; Speranza, M.; Trout, N.A., Polar substituent effects in the bicyclo[1.1.1]pentane ring system: Acidities of 3-substituted bicyclo[1.1.1]pentane-1-carboxylic acids, J. Org. Chem., 2005, 70, 3, 1029-1034, https://doi.org/10.1021/jo040236b . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.