- Formula: C4H5N3O
- Molecular weight: 111.1020
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GLGDTYAVPSJOSQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 15625-88-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-Acetyl-1H-1,2,4-triazole; 1-Acetyl-1,2,4-triazole
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = +
By formula: C4H5N3O + H2O = C2H3N3 + C2H4O2
|rH°||-30.5 ± 0.3||kJ/mol||Cm||Wadso, 1960||solid phase; Heat of hydrolysis|
+ = +
By formula: C4H11N + C4H5N3O = C6H13NO + C2H3N3
|rH°||-85.8 ± 0.3||kJ/mol||Cm||Wadso, 1962||solid phase|
+ = +
By formula: C4H5N3O + C6H7N = C8H9NO + C2H3N3
|rH°||-72.3 ± 0.3||kJ/mol||Cm||Wadso, 1962||solid phase|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Due to licensing restrictions, this spectrum cannot be downloaded.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|NIST MS number||195061|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Wadso, I., Heats of hydrolysis of N-acetylated imidazole, 1,2,4-triazole and tetrazole, Acta Chem. Scand., 1960, 14, 903-908. [all data]
Wadso, I., Heats of aminolysis and hydrolysis of some N-acetyl compounds and of acetic anhydride, Acta Chem. Scand., 1962, 16, 471-478. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.