- Formula: C9Fe2O9
- Molecular weight: 363.781
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JCXLZXJCZPKTBW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 15321-51-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Iron, tri-«mu»-carbonylhexacarbonyldi-, (fe-fe)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||75. ± 21.||kJ/mol||N/A||Pilcher and Skinner, 1983||See also Connor, Skinner, et al., 1972.|
Enthalpy of sublimation
|subH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|135.3||305.||A||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 296. - 314. K.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Pilcher and Skinner, 1983
Pilcher, G.; Skinner, H.A., Thermochemistry of organometallic compounds, 1983, 43-90, https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470771686.ch2 . [all data]
Connor, Skinner, et al., 1972
Connor, J.A.; Skinner, H.A.; Virmani, Y., Microcalorimetric studies. Thermal decomposition and iodination of metal carbonyls, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1, 1972, 68, 0, 1754, https://doi.org/10.1039/f19726801754 . [all data]
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH Enthalpy of sublimation subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.