- Formula: Cl3KPb
- Molecular weight: 352.7
- CAS Registry Number: 15218-57-2
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|9.3 ± 0.2||EI||Bloom and Hastie, 1968|
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|KPbCl2+||9.6 ± 0.2||Cl||EI||Bloom and Hastie, 1968|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Bloom and Hastie, 1968
Bloom, H.; Hastie, J.W., Mass spectrometry of the vapors over PbCl2 + ACl mixtures (A = Na, K, Rb, or Cs). II. Electron-impact studies, J. Chem. Phys., 1968, 49, 2230. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.