- Formula: C10H7N3S
- Molecular weight: 201.248
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WJCNZQLZVWNLKY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 148-79-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1H-Benzimidazole, 2-(4-thiazolyl)-; Benzimidazole, 2-(4-thiazolyl)-; Equizole; Mertec; Mertect; Mertect 160; Metasol TK 100; Mintesol; Mintezol; Minzolum; MK 360; Omnizole; Tebuzate; Tecto; Tecto 10P; Tecto 40F; Tecto 60; Testo; Thiabendazol; Thiabenzole; Thibenzol; Thibenzole; Thibenzole 200; Tiabenda; Triasox; TBZ; TBZ 6; TBZ 60W; 2-(Thiazol-4-yl)benzimidazole; 2-(4-Thiazolyl)benzimidazole; 2-(4'-Thiazolyl)benzimidazole; Apl-Luster; Bovizole; E-Z-Ex; Eprofil; Lombristop; Mycozol; Nemapan; Polival; Thiaben; Thibenzole ATT; Top form wormer; 2-Thiazole-4-ylbenzimidazole; Arbotect; 4-(2-Benzimidazolyl)thiazole; Bioguard; RPH; Storite; Tbdz; Tecto rph; Thiabenzazole; 2-(4-Thiazolyl)-1H-benzimidazole; Tobaz; Tiabendazole; Equivet TZ; Tiabendazol; Tibimix 20; Thibendole; Thiabendole; Sistesan; Sanaizol 100; Chemviron TK 100; Tecto B; 5-(4-Thiazolyl)benzimidazole; Ormogal; Cropasal; Drawipas; g 491; Hokustar HP; Mertect 340F; Mertect LSP; 2-(1,3-Thiazol-4-yl)benzimidazole; Hymush; Nemacin; Thiprazole; Tubazole; 2-(4-Thiazolyl)-1H-benzoimidazole; 4-(1H-Benzimidazol-2-yl)thiazole; Pitrizet; Metasol TK 25; Statin; 2-(4-Thiazolyl)-1H-benzimidazole (thiabendazole)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||5 % Phenyl methyl siloxane||Methyl Silicone|
|Column length (m)||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25|
|Program||50 0C(1 min) 25 0C/min -> 125 0C 10 0C/min -> 300 0C (10 min)||not specified|
|Reference||Department of Food Safety and Welfare, 2006||Ardrey and Moffat, 1981|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Department of Food Safety and Welfare, 2006
Department of Food Safety, Ministry of Health; Welfare, Analytical methods for residual compositional substances of agricultural chemicals, feed aadditives, and veterinary drugs in foods, 2006, retrieved from http://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/topics/foodsafety/positivelist060228/de/060526-1a.pdf. [all data]
Ardrey and Moffat, 1981
Ardrey, R.E.; Moffat, A.C., Gas-liquid chromatographic retention indices of 1318 substances of toxicological interest on SE-30 or OV-1 stationary phase, J. Chromatogr., 1981, 220, 3, 195-252, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)81925-1 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.