- Formula: BaBr
- Molecular weight: 217.231
- CAS Registry Number: 14832-97-4
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LL - Sharon G. Lias and Joel F. Liebman
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
View reactions leading to BaBr+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|5.04 ± 0.04||EVAL||Belyaev, Gotkis, et al., 1990||LL|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Belyaev, Gotkis, et al., 1990
Belyaev, V.N.; Gotkis, I.S.; Lebedeva, N.L.; Krasnov, K.S., Ionization potentials of MX molecules (M = Ca, Sr, Ba; X = F, Cl, Br, I, OH, O), Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 1990, 64, 773. [all data]
Hildenbrand, D.L., Dissociation energies of CaBr, SrBr, BaBr, and BaCl from mass spectrometric studies of gaseous equilibria, J. Chem. Phys., 1977, 66, 3526. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.