Zirconium ion (1+)
- Formula: Zr+
- Molecular weight: 91.223
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YTPUOJUPWBJFCE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 14701-19-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Zirconium cation
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
|S°gas,1 bar||43.891||cal/mol*K||Review||Chase, 1998||Data last reviewed in March, 1984|
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert C. Dunbar
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = ( )
By formula: Zr+ + CS = (Zr+ CS)
|rH°||61.7 ± 2.6||kcal/mol||CIDT||Rodgers and Armentrout, 2000|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Chase, M.W., Jr., NIST-JANAF Themochemical Tables, Fourth Edition, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Monograph 9, 1998, 1-1951. [all data]
Rodgers and Armentrout, 2000
Rodgers, M.T.; Armentrout, P.B., Noncovalent Metal-Ligand Bond Energies as Studied by Threshold Collision-Induced Dissociation, Mass Spectrom. Rev., 2000, 19, 4, 215, https://doi.org/10.1002/1098-2787(200007)19:4<215::AID-MAS2>3.0.CO;2-X . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
S°gas,1 bar Entropy of gas at standard conditions (1 bar) rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.