- Formula: C14H12
- Molecular weight: 180.2451
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RKJHJMAZNPASHY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1430-97-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Fluorene, 2-methyl-; 2-Methylfluorene; 2-Methyl-9H-fluorene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
View reactions leading to C14H12+ (ion structure unspecified)
C14H11- + =
By formula: C14H11- + H+ = C14H12
|rH°||1475. ± 9.2||kJ/mol||G+TS||Taft, 1987||gas phase; value altered from reference due to change in acidity scale|
|rG°||1443. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||IMRE||Taft, 1987||gas phase; value altered from reference due to change in acidity scale|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Taft, R.W., The Nature and Analysis of Substitutent Electronic Effects, Personal communication. See also Prog. Phys. Org. Chem., 1987, 16, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.