Acetic acid, hexyl ester
- Formula: C8H16O2
- Molecular weight: 144.2114
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AOGQPLXWSUTHQB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 142-92-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: n-Hexyl acetate; Hexyl acetate; Hexyl ethanoate; 1-Hexyl acetate; Acetic acid n-hexyl ester; n-Hexyl ethanoate; Hexyl alcohol, acetate; Hexylester kyseliny octove; Hexyl ester of acetic acid; NSC 7323; FEMA No. 2565
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, polar column, isothermal
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Carbowax 20M|
|Column length (m)|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Yabumoto, Jennings, et al., 1977|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, isothermal, Notes
Yabumoto, Jennings, et al., 1977
Yabumoto, K.; Jennings, W.G.; Yamaguchi, M., Gas chromatographic retention as identification criteria, Anal. Biochem., 1977, 78, 1, 244-251, https://doi.org/10.1016/0003-2697(77)90029-X . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, isothermal, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.