- Formula: C4H6MgO4
- Molecular weight: 142.3930
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UEGPKNKPLBYCNK-UHFFFAOYSA-L
- CAS Registry Number: 142-72-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Magnesium acetate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (cal/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|4.8881||310.02||Onodera, Kimoto, et al., 1971||glass phase; T = 310 to 500 K. Unsmoothed experimental datum. Data also given for crystalline state from 348 to 501 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Onodera, Kimoto, et al., 1971
Onodera, N.; Kimoto, A.; Sakiyama, M.; Seki, S., An adiabatic calorimeter for heat capacity measurements in the temperature range from 80 to 550 K. Heat capacities of a-alumina (sapphire) and anhydrous magnesium acetate, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan, 1971, 44, 1463-1468. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.