- Formula: FSc
- Molecular weight: 63.954315
- CAS Registry Number: 14017-33-5
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
View reactions leading to FSc+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|6.5 ± 0.3||EI||Zmbov and Margrave, 1968|
|6.3||EI||Zmbov and Margrave, 1967|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Zmbov and Margrave, 1968
Zmbov, K.F.; Margrave, J.L., Mass spectrometric studies of scandium, yttrium, lanthanum, and rare-earth fluorides, Advan. Chem. Ser., 1968, 72, 267. [all data]
Zmbov and Margrave, 1967
Zmbov, K.F.; Margrave, J.L., Mass spectrometry at high temperatures. XVIII.The stabilities of the mono- and difluorides of scandium and yttrium, J. Chem. Phys., 1967, 47, 3122. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.