- Formula: F3Nd
- Molecular weight: 201.237
- CAS Registry Number: 13709-42-7
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|NdF+||19.8 ± 0.3||?||EI||Zmbov and Margrave, 1966|
|NdF2+||12.9 ± 0.3||F||EI||Zmbov and Margrave, 1966|
|Nd+||25.5 ± 0.3||?||EI||Zmbov and Margrave, 1966|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Zmbov and Margrave, 1966
Zmbov, K.F.; Margrave, J.L., Mass-spectrometric studies at high temperatures. XI.The sublimation pressure of NdF, and the stabilities of gaseous NdF2 and NdF, J. Chem. Phys., 1966, 45, 3167. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.