- Formula: DLi
- Molecular weight: 8.955
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SIAPCJWMELPYOE-IEOVAKBOSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13587-16-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Lithium deuteride
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
B - John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity determinations
|0.337 ± 0.012||LPES||Sarkas, Hendricks, et al., 1994||B|
Ionization energy determinations
|7.7 ± 0.1||EI||Ihle and Wu, 1975||LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Sarkas, Hendricks, et al., 1994
Sarkas, H.W.; Hendricks, J.H.; Arnold, S.T.; Bowen, K.H., Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Lithium Hydride Anion, J. Chem. Phys., 1994, 100, 3, 1884, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.466540 . [all data]
Ihle and Wu, 1975
Ihle, H.R.; Wu, C.H., Mass spectrometric determination of the ionization potential and dissociation energy of LiD, J. Chem. Phys., 1975, 63, 1605. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.