- Formula: FH3Si
- Molecular weight: 50.1077
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XPBBUZJBQWWFFJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13537-33-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Silane, fluoro-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|13. ± 1.||EI||Farber and Srivastava, 1977|
|12.58||PE||Frost, Herring, et al., 1971||Vertical value|
|12.6 ± 0.1||PE||Cradock and Whiteford, 1971||Vertical value|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Farber and Srivastava, 1977
Farber, M.; Srivastava, R.D., Mass spectrometric determination of the heats of formation of the silane fluorides, Chem. Phys. Lett., 1977, 51, 307. [all data]
Frost, Herring, et al., 1971
Frost, D.C.; Herring, F.G.; Katrib, A.; McLean, R.A.N.; Drake, J.E.; Westwood, N.P.C., Photoelectron spectra and bonding in some halosilanes, Can. J. Chem., 1971, 49, 4033. [all data]
Cradock and Whiteford, 1971
Cradock, S.; Whiteford, R.A., Photo-electron spectra of the mono and dihalo silanes and germanes, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans., 1971, 67, 3425. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.